|Instructional and Learning Technologies|
• Professional development in the digital age.
• Quality and innovation in employing technology in education.
• Information security and digital citizenship.
• Preparing the learner in the digital age.
• Activating the partnership between the family and kindergarten in education.
• Developing the cultural awareness of the child and the teacher.
• The impact of technology on early childhood stage.
• Management and evaluation of total quality in early childhood.
Inclusion in early childhood.
• Socialization in early childhood.
• Developing society's awareness of modern trends in child rearing.
• Electronic professional development for female students to keep pace with the labor market.
• Using technology in the educational process.
Issues in Cyber Psychology.
• Quality of life and promotion of mental health for the individual and society.
• The role of the psychological counselor as a partner with the family in supporting the student's academic success.
• The role of school counseling programs in reducing the behavior of self-harm and others
Legalization of modern psychological standards and tests.
• Education, development and strengthening of the national identity.
• Developing and strengthening Islamic values and principles.
• Education and social issues.
• Education and developing future skills.
• Women's Empowerment.
• Higher education issues and problems.
Sport and Physical sciences
• Nutrition and health.
• Community sports.
Curriculum and teaching methods
• Teacher preparation.
• The relationship of education to society.
Teaching the Arabic language.
• Moral education and the teaching of values.
• Measuring the performance and professional licenses of the teacher.
• Life skills (quality of life).
• A safe environment in educational institutions.
• Translation of books of importance in postgraduate programs.
• Assessment and diagnosis in the field of special education.
• Inclusive inclusion.
• Universal design for learning.
• Employment and vocational rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
• Participation of families.
• Human capacity development.
• Building a positive and stimulating environment.
Raise the morale of university employees.
• The moral values of university leaderships.