The Content of the Student Support and Services Center (Building190)
1. Department of Student Support and Services Center and its service offices .
2. Department of Najah Center and service offices.
3. Department of Student and Career Guidance Center.
4. University Medical Center and its service clinics .
1. Student Advisory Council.
2. Noura's Voice Student Office.
3. World ambassador Hall.
4. International Hall.
5. Afanen Hall.
6. Students Safe facility.
7. Students Clubs Center.
8. Nazaha Club.
1. Security office.
2. Field guidance office.
3. Technology office.
4. Operation and maintenance office.
1. Restaurant area.
4. Riyadh Bank.
Service Facilities at Student support and services center (Building270):
● The Student Club Lounge contains five student club halls and a multi-use hall (first floor).
● Speaker’s Hall for speeches, debates, dialogues, workshops, training sessions and seminars.
● Riyadh bank.
1. Restaurant area (Ground and first floor)
2. Restaurant area (Second floor)
1. Safety and Security Department
2. Field Guidance
To check out the introductory guidebook to Student Support and Services Center A4, please click here
For photos of service facilities at A4 Student Support and Services Center, please click here.
Student Support and Services Center A4
Student Support and Services Center A10