Applying for Graduate Programs
PNU Graduate Studies Deanship announces the beginning of admission for graduate programs for the academic year 1445 AH
Applying starts 19-3-2023
Applying for programs offered in partnership with international universities is available till 1-7-2023
- Master of Science in Business Administration in partnership with DCU
- Master of Science in Nursing Sciences (Specialization: Advanced Nursing Science Practice) in partnership with DCU
- Master of Science in Energy Innovation in partnership with Swansea University
- All admission requirements must be met at the time of application
- A non-refundable fee of (100 riyals) is required to apply
(transfer admission fees to the bank account number shown on the admission portal)
Applying is available through the admission portal. Please check the admission requirements before applying.
Make sure that all data and information submitted are correct. If it is proven to be completely or partially incorrect, the Deanship of Graduate Studies may exclude the application without notifying the applicant of this. The acceptance of those who submitted incorrect information will be canceled and legal procedures will be taken.
The procedures to apply for university housing can be viewed via the link "Click here". The application cannot be submitted without a university student ID. In addition to obtaining internal scholarship decision for those students.
Approved English language tests and their equivalent scores: