First of all, it is a pleasure to contact you. Our main goal is your satisfaction, service, and work to create and develop the educational environment to contribute to the goals of Saudi Vision 2030
An hour meeting with the beneficiaries and the Dean of the College of Computer and Information Sciences
On every Monday of each week at 10:00-11:00 am
To book an appointment, please email:
Beneficiary Care Office
In order to achieve distinguishment in educational performance, create a sophisticated and modern educational environment characterized by effective and reliable communication and provide required services to beneficiaries, the role of the Beneficiary Care Office at the CCIS comes into play, which is one of the communication ways for all internal and external beneficiaries.
Duties of the Beneficiary Care Center
• Responding to inquiries and requests via official software and telephone communications.
• Improving the college's mental image through effective, reliable achievements in addition to providing support and assistance to all beneficiaries.
• Providing an updated information database to provide the best services to the beneficiaries.
• Referring incoming inquiries and requests to the relevant authorities, inside or outside the college.
• Respond to normal and emergency situations effectively, reliably and professionally.
Please contact the Beneficiary Care Office
By the following email:
By the following phone extensions:
Visit us at the Beneficiaries Care Office:
College of Computer and Information Sciences
Service availability time:
Tuesday from 10:00 AM to 13:00 PM