First: Controls of deletion and addition
It is not permitted to delete or excuse for first and second level courses for all colleges (except for the Faculty of Languages and community college , where it is not allowed to delete or excuse for the first level courses only)..
1. The student enrolled in a second level and registered with courses of a higher level, shall be entitled to delete and add the higher level courses according to the conditions.
2. Student/graduate shall review the study plan to ensure that the previous and concurrent requirements of the registered courses are met and review the certificate evaluation to learn about the courses required to be registered before the deletion and addition begins, and the student is responsible for failure to carry out that.
3. The student has the right to add courses of two levels up to the maximum, provided that the grades in the registration of the courses are made according to the levels of the study plan from the lower level up, according to the provisions of the transition from one level to another.
4. The student shall be entitled to add courses from two higher levels as a maximum. Provided that the progression in the registration of courses is carried out according to the levels of the study plan from the lowest level to the highest, in accordance with the provisions of the transition from one level to another.
5. The student shall adhere to the maximum and minimum of the educational burden permitted for registration (without prejudice to the number of hours of level in the approved study plan), as follows::
• The educational burden of
the first and second semesters
|Community coledge diploma||14||18|
The educational burden for the summer semester
of the Bachelor and Diploma
The educational burden for the warned student
and the student entitled to a chance following academic dismissal for low
|Hours required to be registered|
6. When adding a free course, the following should be taken into consideration:
- The free course should be outside the student's study plan
- That the total number of credit hours for courses registered as free equal to the number of free hours required in the plan
The student who fulfills the free courses shall not be entitled to register an additional free course, and in case of registration, the course shall be deleted from the Deanship of Admission and Registration
student shall review the schedule through the (Student’s Academic Schedule)
page, be committed to attending all the registered courses, and follow the academic
schedule until the end of the third week. (Important definitions... The
student’s academic schedule: It is a schedule in which all the details of the
registered course, lecture dates, and the final test are shown, while the
weekly schedule: it shows the dates of registered lectures as per week and does
not indicate the date of the final examination).
The student is not entitled to attend a division that is not registered with
her, and her attendance in that division will not be counted, nor can she
attend in more than one division for one course.
9. The student Ensure that the courses are not inconsistent
with the final exams and take responsibility for that.
10. Applications for
registration will not be considered after the period specified in the
11. Follow-up to the
university e-mail is very important for the student, in order to see the
instructions and what is new on the registration process.
If you have difficulty
in registering, 12. kindly refer to the
Student Affairs Office at the college
The following is an explanation of the
messages that may appear to students during the period of deletion and addition
or when submitting an application form to amend the schedule electronically :
Status / message
|1||You do not have permission to modify the schedule, due to your access outside of your time or consuming deletion and addition requests.|
You shall not be entitled to enter in that period, because either you entered the service in a period other than the period designated for your ID number, or that you are enrolled in a level for which the college has not permitted the authority for deletion and addition.
The student can view the level enrolled in it through the student records page (student information)
|2||Pending Batch-Pending Function||The course is from outside the academic plan, and it cannot be registered.|
|3||Pending Level||The course is for a higher academic level, and it cannot be registered.|
|4||The division is closed||The number of registrations is complete, and it cannot be registered.|
|5||Maximum hours exceeded||You shall not be entitled to register than the maximum allowed study load.|
|6||Previous course not passed||You did not pass the requirement for the course you want to add, so you cannot register.|
|7||The course has been passed||The course was passed in a previous semester, which is why you cannot enroll in it.|
|8||The seats reserved for your major are closed and currently available for the rest of the majors||The remaining seats in the division are not for your major, and for this you cannot register in the course.|
|9||Time conflict with a registered course|
The course conflicts at the time (lecture time or test time) with the course registered in your schedule, and for this you cannot register.
|10||Minimum limitations prevent you from deleting a course||The course cannot be deleted, because you have exceeded the minimum allowed study load of 12 hours.|
-To contact the
registration department at the Deanship of Admission and Registration regarding
deletion and addition: firstname.lastname@example.org
-To retrieve the
Second: controls for submitting an application form to amend the schedule electronically:
- The service will be available to submit applications electronically after the end of the deletion and addition period.
- The student has the right to submit or amend five requests for deletion or addition as a maximum within the specified period, and for this the requests must be entered carefully and arranged according to priority and no additional requests will be considered.
- Submitting the application shall not mean its implementation, and requests shall be answered with approval or otherwise through the college and within a period not exceeding 24 hours.