Dear Student: The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University welcomes you. In the following sections, you can find an explanation for everything related to the transfer to the university.
Transfer: It is an academic procedure carried out by a student to transfer her study from the university where she is registered to another university outside her area due to any contingent circumstances, such as the transferring of the guardian to another area.
General Controls for External Transfer:
A student wishing to transfer to Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University shall comply with the following controls:
1. She shall not be dismissed academically or disciplinarily from its university. If, after the transfer of the student, it becomes clear that she has been formerly dismissed, her registration shall be canceled from the date of acceptance of her transfer to the University.
2. The student shall be a Saudi National or from a Saudi mother.
3. The application shall be submitted within the period specified for the submission of transfer applications announced in the University Calendar.
4. The transfer shall be from a public university or a university recognized in the Ministry of Education with a letter of recognition from the Ministry to the attention of foreign universities.
5. An acceptable reason for the transfer.
6. Her cumulative grade shall not be less than (3.75) out of (5) or (2.75) out of (4).
7. The transfer application shall be on the same specialization in which she is registered at her university.
8. The student shall have studied at least two semesters at her university.
9. Transfer from universities within Riyadh shall not be accepted.
10. Transfer to health colleges, except college of nursing, shall not be accepted.
11. The transfer of the student shall not be accepted if it becomes clear after the equivalence of her courses that she has completed more than 40% of the programs to be transferred to.
12. She shall meet the specialization requirements announced in the Deanship of Admission and Registration page.
13. Submission of the application shall not mean acceptance, and the response shall be after being examined by the competent authorities.
14. Application to the College of Art and Design shall be annually.
Documents Required for the Transfer Application Submission
a. Filling out a transfer application form in a complete manner "Transfer Application Form to Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University".
b. Accredited and stamped academic transcript up to the student’s last registered semester.
c. A stamped copy of the descriptions of the courses the student has passed and registered in the application semester.
d. A copy of the university card (at her university) and the original for matching.
e. Copy of the (valid) national ID card and the original for matching.
f. A copy of the general certificate of secondary education.
g. The result of abilities and achievement tests.
h. Acknowledgment and pledge (Click here).
i. A proof of the reason for the transfer.
j. Study plan studied by the student at her university.
Method of submitting the Transfer Application:
The student shall submit the transfer application manually at the Deanship of Admission and Registration, Al Narjis District (Airport Road), Administration Building, South Entrance (2). Parking Lots No. (PO5).
Procedures after Acceptance of Transfer:
1. Contact the student (by phone or email) as stated in the application form to attend to the Deanship of Admission and Registration to sign the equivalence.
2. The student shall receive a copy of the approval letter for transfer.
3. The student shall bring the following documents:
a. The original of the general certificate of secondary education for matching.
b. A recent certified copy of its academic transcript containing the result of the semester in which she applied for the transfer.
c. A statement of the last gratuity she received at her university.
4. The student shall obtain a special university card at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
5. The student shall check with her academic advisor (in the college) to register the appropriate courses for her.
6. The student shall check with the Gratuity Department to receive the ATM card.
Controls for students transferred from outside the university:
1. The student shall bring the required documents on time.
2. The student shall not be allowed to change the specialization.
3. The student shall not be allowed to apologize or postpone in the first semester of admission.
4. The student shall be entitled to receive a copy of the equivalence document after being approved.
5. The student shall not be entitled to claim the equivalence of other courses after the lapse of a semester.
6. The gratuity shall be paid starting from the semester in which she is studying at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, with the calculation of the gratuities she received at her former university.
Equivalence of courses after acceptance of transfer:
- The equivalence of courses studied by the student outside Princess Noura University shall be made according to the recommendation of the departments that present such courses
- The equivalence of the course whose result is not less than (C +) shall be counted, provided that:
a. It shall match the content by at least 75%.
b. It shall match the number of hours.
- The courses, which have been subject to equivalence, shall be recorded in the academic record of the transferred student.
- The courses, which have been subject to equivalence, shall not be counted in the student's cumulative grade at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, and to be recorded in the student's academic record by a score (with) or (EQ) which means (equivalence).
- Failure at the university transferred from shall be counted for the student when calculating the honors degrees.
For inquiry and contact:
Tel: 0118243449, 0118243480, 0118243481
Location: Deanship of Admission and Registration, Al Narjis District (Airport Road), Administration Building, South Entrance (2). Parking Lots No. (PO5).