means the student is not registering courses for the semester to be postponed,
at the request of the student. The postponement period is not counted within
the regular period of graduation.
What is required to postpone a semester study:
- 1. The student submits her application through self-service system, except for students of health colleges and new students in the year in which they were admitted and students of external scholarships, where they submit the request in the affairs of students in their colleges.
- 2. The student must attend regularly and follow the academic record to verify implementation of the delay request.
- 3. The schedule of the student whose application has been postponed will be deleted
- 4. In the event that the postponement request was not implemented within a maximum period (one week), the student must contact the Admission and Registration Deanship. And the Deanship relinquishes its responsibility when the student does not attend within the specified period for that.
- 1. The student postpones her studies within a period not exceeding two weeks from the beginning of the semester, according to what is announced in the university calendar.
- 2. Postponement classes are not counted within the regular period of graduation.
- 3. For undergraduate students, the student has the right to postpone two consecutive semesters or three non-consecutive semesters (maximum) during her university studies . For Diploma The student has the right to postpone one semester.
- 4. The new student may not postpone the study in the semester she was admitted .
- 5. The link is available to community college students and languages college students at the second level.
- 6. The reward will cease if the semester is postponed.
- 7. he summer semester remuneration shall cease for students who postpone study in the second semester, and shall be disbursed for those who register in the summer semester..
Postponement procedures for college students under the annual study system:
- 1. The date of postponement for a school year ends with the end of the last day in the second week.
- 2. he student shall submit the postponement request to her college in accordance with the form designed for that.
- 3. The student must attend regularly and follow the academic record to verify implementation of the delay request.
- 4. The schedule of the student whose postponement request is accepted shall be deleted.
- 5. In the event that the postponement request is not implemented within a maximum period of (two weeks), the student shall check with the Deanship of Admission and Registration, and the Deanship shall disclaim its responsibility if the student 6. does not attend within the specified period.
Postponement controls for college students under the annual study system:
- 1. The student has the right to postpone one academic year during her university studies.
- 2. Postponement semesters are not counted within the regular period of graduation.
- 3. The results of the courses for which the student has been assigned a degree are calculated.
- 4. he student shall not be entitled to a remuneration in case of postponement for the academic year.