The Department of E-learning and Distance Education seeks to enhance the practices of e-learning at the University of Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman. It also promotes the e-Learning Management System (Blackboard) by offering e-courses that are compatible with international quality standards to achieve the desired educational outcomes. From this standpoint, the administration has worked to participate in the Quality Matters Program to ensure the quality of e-learning courses and components.
It should be noted that Quality Matters is the world-leading provider of electronic course quality assurance tools and processes. The QM standards are based on the best practices and research results and are periodically updated. The subscription comprises of three basic services:
- Scale: Absolute use of QM scale for e-course quality.
- Audit: Utilization of the global review of courses and coaching internal auditors.
- Professional development: Professional development of faculty members.
And you can get a QM through:
* QM e-course quality scale (click here).
* Basic standards for the quality of e-courses (click here).
* Key standards for the quality of e-courses (click here).
* Important standards for the quality of e-courses (click here).