• Principal investigator must be an affiliated member of PNU or KAAUH.
• Applicant must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Research proposal application form.
- Research registration form.
- Conflict of interest declaration form.
- Letter of authorization from designated authority:
- For PNU faculty, researchers and KAAUH staff: a letter of approval from the dean or department chair.
- A letter of delegation of financial responsibility to a Saudi co-investigator (for non-Saudi principal investigator only).
- The application cannot be concurrently receiving funding from other granting sources.
- Proposals must be for a period not to exceed two years and renewable annually.
- Preference is given to research topics aligned with national health research priorities focusing on women, children and adolescent health.
• All proposals should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and before 02 February 2019.
Princess Noura University/King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital (PNU/ KAAUH) researchers in the field of women, adolescent, and children health research.
• PNU/KAAUH affiliated staff.
• PNU academic staff must hold a minimum rank of assistant professor.
• KAAUH clinical staff must hold a minimum rank of consultant and have a valid SCFHS license.
For non-Saudi/non-permanent principal investigators:
- Must submit a copy of the contract to ensure that the contract covers the study period.
- Must engage a Saudi co-investigator to whom financial responsibility will be delegated.
All clinical research proposals should be according to the following format:
• Cover Page.
• Study summary (About 200 words).
• Introduction/Background Information (Maximum1500 words).
• Objectives/Rationale/Research Question.
• Methodology and Clinical Study Design.
• Statistical consideration.
• Ethical consideration.
• Financial aspects.
For more information and documents request
Please do not hesitate to call: 01128-44781 or
For your kind information and adherence.